Microsoft Geo Expansion Program
AIM International is Microsoft's official agency for the Geo Expansion program.
We provide practical assistance to Microsoft ISV partners for when, where and how to expand into international markets. We can help you plan, prepare and execute your strategy more successfully, by providing guidance and assistance based on our experience with 100's of partners about what works, and doesn't work.
GEO EXPANSION SERVICES
International Expansion GTM Strategy and Plan:
Win more clients, reach new markets, build a global brand with tailored GTM strategies and an executable plan that will accelerate your success and reduce the risk of costly and time consuming missteps.
- Development of the GTM plan - 1 year or 3 years
- A two day strategy workshop - online or in person
- Deliverables: GTM plan document
International Partner Program:
Scale your software sales by developing an international partner channel that applies its sales, marketing and technical resources to sell your software to local clients.
- A complete partner program tailored to your solution, partners and target clients
- Comprehensive data-driven markets sizing and financial business case
- Partner and client value propositions
- Partner business terms
- Partner discount and commission structure
- Joint roles and responsibilities
- Partner agreements
- A two day workshop - online or in person, reviews and check-ins
- Deliverables: Partnering Playbook (internal use), Program Guide (partner use), Partner Recruitment Presentation, Partner List
Find partners with the right product expertise, industry knowledge and partnering culture to grow your sales in new geographies and customer segments.
- The ideal partner profile
- Market research
- Partner profiles, rating and recommendations
- Deliverables: Partner list with detailed profiles
Establish your presence in a new country without the cost and delays of finding and hiring permanent employees. Our business development managers will act on your behalf, with clients, partners and Microsoft. We will work to your SLA, allocating as much time as you need for the scope of work you specify. They will find and recruit partners, on-board and manage them to agreed plans. The BDMs will also work to maximize your benefits with Microsoft Co-Sell readiness and MPN programs.
The International Expansion Readiness Self-Assessment asks you to rate your readiness on the essential components of global expansion. The Partnering Readiness Self-Assessment asks you to rate your readiness on the essential components of partnering.
Together, the assessments provide a summary of your current state and identify areas with gaps that ought to be addressed before proceeding.
Take the assessment: www.crossborderexpansion.com
The International Expansion Guide for ISVs uses best practices to recommend when, where and how you should expand internationally.
- Preparation for international expansion
- Assessing new market opportunity
- Choosing where to expand
- Doing business in foreign countries
- Choosing the right Go-To-Market strategy
- Building a partner channel
- Measuring success
Download: International Expansion Guide for ISVs