PARTNER CHANNEL DEVELOPMENT SERVICES FOR ISVs
Our partner program development is tailored to each client’s needs. It serves to build a partner channel that is self sufficient and proactive in independently pursuing sales of your solution. It is the detailed framework that defines the internal roadmap for establishing and growing a partner channel and includes the processes, benefits and resources for partners to grow a profitable business with your company. The program defines the roles and responsibilities of the partner and your company that will make this partnership a success. It also contains the business terms and requirements under which partners will operate.
The objectives of the partner program are to:
- Accelerate growth by building a self sufficient partner channel that provides market reach, sales engagement and implementation expertise for your company solution
- Enable partners to establish and grow a profitable new business from the sales of your solution, associated services and subscriptions.
The benefits of the Partner Program are:
- Shorter sales cycles -The program benefits and resources enable partners to create demand and pursue opportunities more effectively. The required sales and product certification enables partners to shorten sales cycles by addressing better qualified clients with more compelling value propositions and demonstrations.
- Better leverage of channel resources - Creating self-sufficient partners multiplies market reach and reduces the customer support costs.
- Scalability and Repeatability - Defined, structured processes flow easily throughout the organization to enable new/more staff to recruit, activate and grow the channel.
- Quality and Consistency - Defined, agreed processes with owners ensure quality and consistency of execution to reduce delays, errors and misunderstandings.
- Professionalism and Credibility - Professional looking partner documents that have been thoroughly thought through establish credibility with partners.
AIM’s methodology spans the four stages of the partner life-cycle:
PROSPECTING - identifying and qualifying the right partners for recruitment
RECRUITING – defining the business case for partners to recognize the business opportunity
ACTIVATING – developing the joint business and marketing plans and partner certification
GROWING – maintaining focus on agreed goals by executing on plans and reviewing progress
Contact us to find out how we can help you build your partner channel.